addtime：2017-06-29 author：xinyuren hits：21
one. what is the effect of heavy or light electrode material on the sizing of positive and negative electrodes?
1. when explaining this problem, you must understand how the battery is composed!! the main components of the battery are: positive plate, negative plate, cap, shell (aluminum, steel), electrolyte, sealing ring and diaphragm paper.
2. the core of the battery consists of positive and negative electrodes. therefore, the materials attached to the positive and negative electrodes directly affect the performance of the battery. understand the specific structure of the battery, and in turn understand the composition and function of the positive and negative plates.
3. the positive plate is composed of: foamed nickel (conductor) and positive chemical raw materials. the negative plate is composed of steel strip and negative chemical raw materials. in short, the chemical raw materials are tightly connected with the foamed nickel (steel strip) through the slurry, forming a positive plate (negative plate).
4. there are the following rules in the process of making the battery pack: the negative electrode determines the stability and overcharge (discharge) performance of the battery. the positive pole determines the capacity of the battery. in the production process of battery, a: light positive plate will lead to "low capacity"; b: heavy positive plate will lead to liquid leakage and bottom bulge in the charging process; c: light negative plate will lead to liquid leakage and bottom bulge in the charging process; if more serious, it will lead to explosion; d: heavy negative plate will affect the battery in the group it is difficult to enter the shell during the installation process, which leads to the scrap or short circuit of the positive and negative electrodes in the shell process. in addition, the material utilization of the battery is reduced due to the waste of raw materials caused by the heavy negative electrodes. therefore, whether the positive and negative electrodes are light or heavy, they will have a great impact on the battery.
two、 why should the pole blade be polished regularly?
when we understand why the blade cutter should be polished regularly, we must first understand the burr of the pole piece, how the burr is generated! it's very simple, because in the cutting process of the pole piece, due to the disadvantage or notch of the blade, the pole plate skeleton and the attached material are separated, and the exposed part of the skeleton is called the burr. if the burr cannot be effectively treated, it is easy to cause the battery short circuit in the assembly process. therefore, the blade cutter should be polished regularly to ensure the sharpness of the blade, so as to reduce the burr produced in the cutting process.
three. what is the effect of surface density of nickel mesh on batteries?
the most important role of foamed nickel is to conduct electricity and absorb chemical raw materials, so the surface density of foamed nickel has a certain impact on the production of batteries. a: the higher the surface density of foamed nickel is, the denser the aperture is, so the better the conductivity of the battery is. b: due to the high density of foamed nickel, the filling amount of chemical raw materials is reduced, so that the capacity of battery can not meet the requirements of process design. c: due to the high density of foamed nickel, the more burr will be produced in the process of slicing or operation, so it is easy to cause short circuit in the winding process of the battery.
therefore, we need to operate in strict accordance with the process requirements when using foamed nickel.
four. what is the use of tablet pressing?
1. press the chemical raw materials tightly on the positive and negative pole framework to prevent the attached materials from falling off.
2. after the thickness of the electrode is thinned, it is convenient for the battery to enter the shell. therefore, we need to strictly control the thickness of the electrode when pressing. if the thickness of the electrode is too thick, the battery will be difficult to enter the shell in the process of the battery pack, which will lead to the battery pack scrap or short circuit. if the thickness of the electrode is too thin, it is easy to deform the electrode or lead to short circuit when winding the battery due to the excessive hardness of the electrode.
five. what are the precautions for spot welding polar ears?
1. the positive electrode ear plays the role of drainage. the material and length of the positive electrode ear will seriously affect the battery and the performance of the battery. there are two kinds of materials for polar ear: nickel plate and nickel plated steel plate. the conductivity of nickel sheet is better than that of nickel plated steel sheet, and nickel sheet is softer than steel sheet. therefore, it must be noted that the two materials cannot be mixed when using. if the length of spot welding lug is too long, the battery will be short circuited during assembly. if the length of the polar lug is too short, it is easy for the assembly workshop to operate when welding the cap. when fixing the spot welding lug, it is required to operate in strict accordance with the cleaning slot position.
2. during spot welding, it is necessary to pay attention to whether there are false welding, explosion and uneven welding points; each of them will directly affect the performance of the battery. false welding and explosion are easy to lead to high internal resistance and open circuit (i.e. no voltage) of the battery, resulting in no unused battery. the uneven spot welding will affect the spot welding tension of the polar lug.
electrode spot welding is a key process in the battery manufacturing process.
six. what is the function of polar powder cleaning?
electrode powder cleaning is mainly for convenience of spot welding. in the process of powder cleaning, pay attention to the slot position of the polar ear and the cleanliness of powder cleaning. if the cleaning groove position is not in accordance with the process requirements, it will easily lead to uncontrollable pole ear exposure during spot welding. in addition, if the dust in the cleaning groove is not cleaned, it is easy to cause explosion or faulty welding during spot welding.
in addition, the ear cap should be put on during powder cleaning to prevent the ear from being stimulated by ultrasound.
seven. what is the effect of the solid content of the anode and cathode slurry on the battery?
the formula for calculating the solid content of the positive and negative electrode size is as follows: (dry weight of size paper weight) / (wet weight of size paper weight) * 100% = solid content of size. the formula is very simple, the truth is also very simple. for example: if there is 20 kg gasoline in 100 kg water, the water content is 80%. similarly, if there is 20 kg water in 100 kg slurry, the proportion of solid chemicals in the slurry is 80%. if there is 30 kg (10 kg) water in the same 100 kg slurry, the proportion of solid chemicals in the slurry is 70% (90%). from the above data, it can be concluded that the more water, the less solid chemicals. the less water there is, the more solid chemicals there are. if 80% of solid chemicals are used in the production of drawing, and the actual content of solid chemicals is 70% (or 90%), the drawing electrode will be lighter (or heavier). thus, the electrode piece is not qualified, which seriously affects the performance of the battery (low capacity, leakage, etc.).
eight. what is the use of adhesive tape and what should be paid attention to?
the main function of the adhesive tape on the positive and negative electrodes is to prevent the battery from short circuit in the assembly process. there are two types of short circuit: the first is the short circuit caused by the contact between the diaphragm paper and the negative electrode caused by the penetration of the welding part between the electrode ear and the electrode. the second phenomenon is the short circuit caused by the contact with the steel shell wall when the pole lug and the cap are welded at the pressing cap. it also shows that the sticking process directly affects whether the next process can be carried out normally (directly affects the defective rate of the subsequent production of the battery). therefore, we need to pay attention to the following points during the operation: a: fully cover the welding part between the pole lug and the pole piece; b: the exposed pole lug is about 3-4mm when pasting the adhesive tape (this length is the best length of the welding cap during the assembly process, if it exceeds or is short, it will affect the operation of the welding cap process); c: do not stick the adhesive tape obliquely and tightly on the pole lug.
nine. why do polar films need to be graded?
in order to prevent the battery from mixing and affecting the performance of the battery, it is mainly to select the light and heavy poles and match the same grade of poles. it can be seen that the mixing of different weight electrodes has an effect on the battery (3. what should be paid attention to when pulling the slurry and how does the weight and light of the electrodes affect the battery?) therefore, when operating this process, it is necessary to accurately grasp the weight of the pole piece and operate in strict accordance with the process requirements, without carelessness.
ten. why do positive plates need to be softened?
the softening of pole piece mainly includes 1. remove the burrs around the pole piece; 2. soften the pole piece; reduce the short circuit of the battery in the winding process. pay attention to that the softening direction must be l1 end first entering the softener, and if the softening direction is opposite, the battery winding short circuit will appear. in addition, pay attention to whether the softened lines are meticulous. if the softened lines are not meticulous enough, it is easy to cause short circuit when winding the battery.
eleven. what are the disadvantages and impacts of winding process?
during winding, the following defects are easy to occur: 1. winding short circuit; 2. high positive pole (low); 3. high negative pole (low); 4. scrap positive and negative pole pieces; 5. positive thimble; 6. high pole core.
1. the winding can be divided into burr short circuit and direct short circuit. a. burr short circuit refers to the contact short circuit between positive and negative poles caused by exposed positive pole frame and puncturing diaphragm paper. therefore, such short circuit cannot or is difficult to be seen by naked eyes. moreover, such short circuit may occur in the process of use or drop, so the risk of such short circuit is greater than that of direct battery short circuit. b. the direct short circuit is the direct contact short circuit of the positive and negative plates, which is caused by the following reasons: 1. the length of the diaphragm paper is not enough to separate the positive and negative plates, which leads to the direct contact of the positive and negative plates; 2. the battery short circuit is caused by the high (low) or low (high) contact of the positive plates with the steel shell;
2. the high (low) or low (high) electrode directly affects the performance of the battery, a. if the positive and negative electrode are high or low, the capacity of the battery will be reduced, so that the positive and negative chemical raw materials can not be fully utilized; b. if the positive and negative electrode are seriously high or low, the battery will be short circuited after sealing;
3. the scrapping of positive and negative electrodes is due to the fact that the positive and negative electrodes are not put in place when winding or the positive and negative electrodes are broken when repairing the battery, which leads to the scrapping of the electrodes. if the positive electrodes are broken and are not found to be installed in the steel shell, the capacity of the battery will be low. if the negative electrodes are seriously broken or broken, the battery will leak liquid during the charging and discharging process;
4. the winding of the positive tip is mainly caused by improper operation. the winding of the positive tip is easy to cause the electrode powder of the positive tip part to fall off and affect the battery performance (such as large self discharge, short circuit, etc.);
5. there are two situations of pole core superelevation, one is that the pole core is twisted out of place and the negative plate exceeds the width of the diaphragm paper, resulting in the pole core superelevation; the other is that the operator fails to knock the pole core into the steel shell after winding, resulting in the pole core superelevation;
twelve. what aspects should be controlled for punching?
the quality of the punching groove directly affects the sealing of the battery, so the size of the punching groove needs to be strictly controlled, and the sizes that need to be paid attention to include (the height of the punching groove, the outer diameter of the punching groove, the expansion of the punching groove), on the other hand, the appearance of the battery (battery scratch, battery crush), etc.
1. the height of the punching groove directly affects the total sealing height. if the punching groove is too low, it will cause the battery to be over high or the sealing edge is too little, which will lead to insufficient sealing pressure (the sealing pressure is not enough, which will easily cause the battery to leak). if the punching groove is too high, it will cause the battery to be over high or the sealing edge is too much, which will lead to the short-circuit of the battery sealing (the internal short-circuit is caused by the extrusion of the contact between the steel shell and the battery cap);
2. the outer diameter of the punching groove directly affects the sealing performance of the battery seal. if the outer diameter is too large, it is easy to cause the battery seal to be inclined when sealing. if the outer diameter is too small, it is easy to cause the battery crack groove (i.e. the punching groove position and the steel shell are broken) and lead to the battery leakage;
3. there are two conditions that can easily lead to this situation: one is that the punch die head is not matched, the other is that the pressure of the punch tail die is too large) the smaller the better. if the punch die is too large, it is easy to cause the battery seal to collapse and can not be sealed;
thirteen. what is the function of oiling? what should we pay attention to?
oiling is an important process to ensure the sealing effect of the battery. evenly applying the sealing oil on the steel shell wall can prevent the alkaline liquid from climbing out. therefore, the sealant must be evenly applied to the flushing groove when oiling. in addition, the steel shell wall should not be dirty when oiling, so as to reduce the cleaning difficulty of the next process;
fourteen. how to control the bad spot welding?
welding electrode lug and cap together mainly plays a role of drainage. during spot welding, it is necessary to pay attention to whether there are false welding, explosion and uneven welding spots; each of them will directly affect the performance of the battery. false welding and explosion are easy to lead to high internal resistance and open circuit (i.e. no voltage) of the battery, resulting in no unused battery. the uneven spot welding will affect the spot welding tension of the polar lug;
fifteen. what is the reuse of injection fluid and what should be paid attention to?
alkaline solution (also known as electrolyte, which plays the role of electron transport) is one of the main components of the battery, and also can be said to play the role of catalyst. it can promote the chemical substances of the positive and negative plates to react with each other, so the amount and density of electrolyte directly affect the performance of the battery. if the battery solution is too much, it will easily lead to battery leakage, if less, it is easy to increase the internal resistance of the battery, so the amount of alkali solution should be strictly controlled during the injection;
eighteen. what is the use of battery sealing? what should be controlled?
the sealing of the battery represents the appearance of the battery, so pay attention to the height of the battery, sealing flaring, sealing pressure, sealing skew and sealing appearance when sealing the battery. the sealing height of the battery is divided into shoulder height and total height. if the shoulder height is too high, the sealing pressure of the battery will be insufficient. if the total height is too high, the customer will not be able to put into the relevant mold, too large sealing flaring and insufficient sealing pressure are easy to lead to alkaline climbing and liquid leakage of the battery. if the sealing of the battery is inclined, it is easy to cause short circuit, scorch and liquid leakage of the battery. in terms of appearance, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the battery has concave convex phenomenon and whether there is edge collapse phenomenon;
sixteen. why should batteries be aged and formed? what should be paid attention to when they are aged and formed?
the aging and formation of the battery is mainly to activate the positive and negative chemical substances, so that they can fully produce chemical reactions and convert chemical energy into electrical energy. therefore, the battery needs to be charged in strict accordance with the current and time required by the process;
seventeen. what is the battery capacity? what is the reuse?
capacity sharing is to pick out the batteries that meet the requirements of process design and screen out the unqualified ones. the screening method is to use the same current, and take the discharged batteries as unqualified outside the specified time, or there will be qualified ones! therefore, the discharge time of the battery pool must be strictly controlled during capacity sharing, if the battery with long discharge time is combined with the battery with short discharge time, liquid leakage will occur easily, and the cycle life of the battery will be reduced at the same time;
eighteen. what is the discharge rate of the battery?
the charge discharge current of battery is usually expressed by the charge rate, which means that the charge discharge current of battery is a certain multiple of battery capacity. the capacity of battery is not only related to manufacturing process, but also related to the charge discharge current and charge discharge time of battery. the capacity calculation formula is
charge discharge capacity (c) = charge discharge current (a or mah) × charge discharge time (h)
for example, if the sc battery is discharged to 1.0v with 1200ma (1.2a) and the discharge time is 58 minutes, the battery capacity is 1200ma (1.2) * 58 / 60 = 1159.99mah (or 1.159ah)
note: time unit minute should be changed into hour
then, when the battery is charged and discharged, according to the design and process requirements of the battery, a certain charge and discharge system is often designed, and the battery models are various. when the discharge current is specified, it is inconvenient to directly say the current value. so it is more convenient to use the discharge rate to express
for example: aa600mah nickel cadmium battery, the charging and discharging system requires 0.1c * 90min, turn 0.5c * 150min, then we can quickly get the charging current that is 0.1 * 600 = 60ma * 45min turn 0.5c * 150min = 300 * 150min
it can be seen from the above that the greater the charge discharge ratio of the same type of battery, the greater the charge discharge current of the battery
nineteen. discharge termination voltage of battery
when the battery is discharged, the termination voltage is generally (1.0v, 0.8v), and sometimes the termination voltage values are different. why? the discharge termination voltage refers to the voltage when the battery is discharged, which decreases slowly with the increase of discharge time. when it drops to a certain point, it can no longer discharge, and it is also the lowest working voltage of the battery, this is a man-made regulation, and the requirements for different discharge conditions of the same battery are also different. generally, when the discharge current is small, the termination voltage is slightly higher, and when the discharge current is large, the termination voltage is slightly lower. for example, we generally use the discharge system of 0.2c, 1c discharge 1.0v to terminate. and the termination voltage is 0.8v at 10c discharge
twenty. overcharge and overdischarge of battery?
overcharge of battery refers to the phenomenon that the battery continues to charge when the charging capacity reaches the actual capacity. it is divided into allowable overcharge and disallowed overcharge. due to the different design structure and process of the battery, the charging efficiency of the battery is also high and low. therefore, when the battery is charged at 100% capacity, the rated capacity will not be released. according to different design requirements, when the battery is charged, it will be charged to 120% - 150% of the rated capacity. for example, when the 1200mah battery is charged at different capacity, it will reach the nominal capacity after 60 minutes according to the formula, but in fact, it will be charged for 90 minutes. only when the battery is fully charged can the battery be fully charged. this is because the quality of the active substance on the electrode plate is constantly transformed and the voltage is also constantly rising. when all the chemical active substances are transformed, the voltage will rise sharply and start to convert to electrolytic h2o. at the same time, the positive electrode has 02 and the negative electrode has h2. in order to avoid the generation of a large number of gases, the battery can no longer be charged, such as the internal pressure rise of the charging battery high, greater than the explosion-proof ball pressure, the battery will leak liquid explosion. charging above the point of just enough power is called allowable overcharge, and charging after this point is called not allowed overcharge. our regular charging time is close to this point, and charging beyond the specified time is called overcharge.
the over discharge of battery refers to the phenomenon that the battery continues to discharge when it reaches the termination voltage (minimum working voltage). after the over discharge of battery, the voltage drops sharply in a short time and reaches a negative number. at this time, the internal reaction system of the battery is in disorder. if the over discharge is repeated again, the positive pole will lose its activity and affect the service life of the battery.
twenty-one. battery formation and capacity?
the chemical substance of the battery, before being activated, has a very low activation. the conductivity is also very low. after adding the electrolyte, it needs to be charged and discharged repeatedly to activate the battery plate. the electrolyte is fully absorbed to every part of the plate, so that the capacity of the battery can be gradually increased, the chemical active substances can be continuously activated, and the utilization rate of the chemical active substances can be increased, so the capacity of the battery can be continuously improved. therefore, the battery has not been charged and discharged over activation has no electric energy, which is the purpose of battery formation (activation).
the capacity of the battery is affected by some factors in the whole process from the electrode to the assembly, and the performance of the battery in the same production process is different. capacity sharing is a process of grading and optimization. the battery is divided into several grades so as to deliver and use according to different customer requirements and use places.
docosa-. what is the effect of current and time on battery performance?
answer: the most important thing for us to do is to look at the current and record the time, and a tolerance range is required. if we don't pay attention to it during the operation, the battery performance will be poor. from the capacity calculation formula, we know that the charge discharge capacity of the battery is related to the charge discharge current and the charge discharge time. if we don't pay attention to it, the charge discharge capacity will be too large it is too large, so the battery will not be allowed to over allow and over discharge, resulting in the increase of the internal pressure of the battery, the leakage of the battery, the decrease of the service life, or the inaccuracy of the capacity grade. for example, it is required to use 1200ma to charge 90min, and the charging capacity is 1200 * 90 / 60 = 1800mah, which has reached the maximum allowable over charging value. if you don't pay attention to the current regulation, the current reaches 1210min, if it is 10min larger, the battery will also be charged 90min, and the capacity just charged is 1210 * 90 / 60 = 1815ma. in the same way, if the time is prolonged, the result will be the same. on the contrary, if the current is too small and the time is too short, the battery will generate the phenomenon of insufficient charge, resulting in poor battery formation, chemical material utilization rate, low battery capacity and increased cost.
tricosa-. what is the effect of incorrect grading on battery performance?
a: when we divide the capacity of batteries, if the grading is not correct or the marks are mixed when we get off the cabinet, it will cause serious quality problems. when the combined battery is used in series, the capacity difference of the same group is required to be very small, that is, the same level is combined together. if the level is mixed, the battery capacity of the same group will be uneven after the combination. when using the battery pack, use the same method to charge. if the capacity is low, it will reach the termination voltage ahead of time, but if the capacity is high, it will continue to discharge, which will produce over discharge with low capacity. the same combination will affect the battery with high capacity. after repeated charging and discharging, the whole battery pack will not be able to use, just as several strong people and several small people do the same work together with the same strength, the result can be imagined. therefore, accurate grading and clear identification are the key points of capacity sharing.
tetracosa-. capacity of battery
answer: the capacity of the battery refers to the capacity that can be taken out by the battery under certain conditions, such as the discharge current, discharge time and termination voltage, usually expressed in c. its unit is ampere (ah) or milliampere hour (mah). for example, the sc1300mah we usually produce is the capacity of the battery, which is an important characteristic parameter of the battery. it is the first reaction of battery quality. each process of battery production may affect the capacity of battery. the most important is the number of positive and negative chemical active substances. and its utilization rate. and the level of electrolyte.
twenty-five. short circuit of battery
a: the short circuit of battery includes direct short circuit, invisible short circuit and micro short circuit. direct short circuit refers to the phenomenon that the positive and negative poles of the battery are directly contacted, resulting in no voltage of the battery. invisible short circuit refers to the phenomenon that the battery is not short circuited after winding assembly, and the direct short circuit occurs after the vibration in the later stage. the micro short circuit is that the positive and negative poles of the battery have small contact. when the battery is charged, there is voltage, but when it stops charging, the voltage drops rapidly until zero voltage. the invisible short circuit and micro short circuit of the battery are more terrible than the direct short circuit, which will bring some incalculable losses to enterprises and users.
hexacosa-. self discharge of battery
answer: the self discharge of the battery refers to the phenomenon that the voltage of the battery decreases and the capacity decreases by itself during the storage process. it is the most important test parameter in battery performance. the formation of battery self discharge is mainly caused by the impurities in the positive and negative chemical active substances of the battery and the impurities in the electrolyte, the length of the storage time of the electrode, the level of winding, and the length of the sequence switching time. it is an urgent problem in battery production.
the self discharge rate is expressed as the percentage of capacity reduction per unit time:
in the formula, c1 and c2 are the capacity of the battery before and after storage; t is the storage time, which is usually calculated in days, months or years. in the actual test, people are more accustomed to using the retention rate of the capacity within the specified time to express:
if the capacity retention rate of ni mh battery in charge state is more than 60% after 28 days of open circuit storage, the lower the self discharge rate is, that is, the higher the capacity retention rate is, the more electricity will be discharged by the battery in charge state after storage under certain conditions.
twenty-seven. leakage and creepage of batteries
answer: the electrolyte used in the battery is strong alkali, which is highly corrosive, so the battery needs to be sealed in the process of use, that is, the electrolyte cannot leak out. however, if the production process design of the battery is unreasonable and the production process is operated improperly, the internal pressure of the battery will rise, resulting in that the explosion-proof hole of the cap can not bear the internal pressure of the battery. the phenomenon that the electrolyte is exposed from the explosion-proof hole of the cap is called leakage. if the explosion-proof ball pressure is large. the phenomenon that electrolyte crawls out of the shell edge due to poor sealing is called alkali climbing. (the electrolyte has a characteristic that it will automatically spread out along the body in the air, which is often called creeping alkali). whether it is leakage or creeping alkali, it is very harmful to users. it is also not allowed by all users. it may cause damage to users' facilities. after the battery capacity is divided, the leakage or alkali climbing of the battery shall be picked out.
from the above reasons, it can be seen that the capacity is the key to battery quality. during the whole operation process, great attention should be paid to the measurement of the termination voltage, the leakage of the switch, the closing and the poor contact after the cabinet, in addition to the accurate time and current, which will cause adverse consequences. in addition, the poor contact on the upper shelf will cause short circuit, poor appearance, etc.
twenty-eight. high rate charging can be divided into:
charging is divided into standard charging, trickle charging, fast charging, high rate charging and ultra-high rate charging, in which standard charging is 0.1c * 14-16h or 0.2c * 6-7h.
trickle charging: use 1 / 50-1 / 20c charging to trickle charging.
fast charging: 0.4-0.5c charging for 3-4h is fast charging
high rate charge: 1c, 1.5c charge 1-1.5h is high rate charge
super high rate charging: 4c-6c charging 15min-25min is super high rate charging
nonacosa. what should be paid attention to and what is the use of pvc membrane?
answer: the outer packaging of the battery is also a very important part. the pvc membrane can be used as follows: 1. it can tell the user to use the product correctly; 2. it can be used as follows
after pvc film is applied, the appearance of the battery is more eye-catching and can be accepted by all people. therefore, when pvc film is applied, the following points must be paid attention to: 1. the positive and negative directions of pvc film must be correct; 2. the contents displayed by the pvc film must be consistent with the actual battery; 3. the thermal shrinkage of pvc outer film cannot have the phenomenon of poor shrinkage and can not have the phenomenon of membrane breaking;
thirty. what should be paid attention to in battery spot welding?
answer: the connection piece and battery are welded together mainly to play the role of drainage. during spot welding, it is necessary to pay attention to whether there are false welding, explosion and uneven solder joints; each of them will directly affect the performance of the battery when it is qualified. false welding and explosion are easy to lead to high internal resistance and open circuit (i.e. no voltage) of the battery, resulting in no unused battery. the uneven solder joints will affect the spot welding tension of the polar ears. there are two situations in the combination process of the battery: 1. if more than two batteries are connected in series, the capacity of the battery will not change; 2. if the batteries are connected in parallel, the capacity of the battery will increase, and the voltage of the battery will not change. therefore, the battery must be made in strict accordance with production required by customers;
thirty-one. what is the effect of battery printing and pad printing on battery?
answer: the spraying and pad printing of battery is mainly to clarify the use scope and method of battery, so the printing and pad printing of battery pack or single battery must be carried out in strict accordance with the process requirements. the appearance requirements of printing and pad printing: 1. the font must be the same size, 2. there must be no broken pen, 3. the font must be clear and visible;
thirty two. what is the function of battery hanging card and sucking? what should we pay attention to?
answer: the battery sucking or hanging card is a process added to make the battery appearance more beautiful. therefore, the main defects in this process are appearance defects. the types are as follows: 1. false sucking; 2. battery sucking; 3. paper card sucking; 4. paper card misusing. therefore, in this process, it is necessary to check whether the model of all products is consistent with that of paper card, and then check check the operation mode of the machine, understand the problem, and then mass production can be carried out.
thirty-three. explanation of terms:
1. chemical power supply: chemical power supply is a device that converts chemical energy into low dc power, also known as battery.
2. electromotive force: when the battery is open, that is, when there is no current passing through, the balance potential difference between the positive and negative poles is the battery electromotive force.
3. open circuit voltage: the open circuit voltage is the potential difference between the two poles when the external circuit connected between the two poles is open.
4. current forming reaction: the electrochemical reaction on the electrode when the battery is working is called current forming reaction.
5. working voltage: the working voltage of the battery is the voltage when the battery is under closed-circuit load, also known as load voltage or discharge voltage.
6. internal resistance of battery: internal resistance r of battery, also known as total internal resistance, refers to the resistance of current passing through the battery, including ohmic internal resistance, polarization internal resistance and concentration internal resistance.
7. initial voltage: generally, the voltage measured at the instant of discharge (about a few seconds) is called the initial working voltage.
8. termination voltage: when the voltage drops to the lowest working voltage which is not suitable for further discharge, it is called the termination voltage.
9. charging voltage: after the battery is discharged, the voltage displayed when charging it with a dc power supply is the charging voltage.
10. battery capacity: the capacity of the battery refers to the value of electricity obtained from the battery under a certain discharge system (i discharge, t discharge, v terminal). the unit is ampere hour (ah).
11. theoretical capacity: theoretical capacity is the capacity given when all active substances participate in the discharge reaction.
12. actual capacity: the actual capacity refers to the power output of the battery under certain discharge conditions (temperature, discharge rate, termination voltage, etc.).
13. rated capacity: (nominal capacity) the so-called rated capacity refers to the minimum value of ampere hour capacity provided by the battery by the manufacturer under the specified discharge system. it means at 25 ℃. when 0.2c is discharged to 1.0v, mah is used to represent the minimum discharge capacity.
14. discharge rate: the discharge rate is the ratio of the rated capacity of the battery to the discharge time, which refers to the current output when the battery discharges its rated capacity within the specified time.
15. specific capacity: the capacity given by a unit mass or volume battery is called specific capacity by mass or volume.
16. self discharge: self discharge refers to the phenomenon that the capacity of battery drops automatically during storage (ni cd storage for eight days ≤ 13%, ni mh ≤ 18%).
17. cycle: a cycle (or cycle) is defined as one charge and one discharge of a battery
18. service cycle: under a certain discharge system, the battery capacity is reduced to 70% - 80% of the rated capacity, and the previous battery can withstand charging and discharging times is called the service cycle of the battery.
19. battery capacity: the battery capacity refers to the electric energy output by the external action of the battery under certain discharge conditions, usually expressed as watt hour (wh).
20. specific energy: the energy output by a unit mass battery is called specific energy by mass, and the energy output by a unit volume battery is called specific energy by volume.
21. battery pack: several batteries are combined by connecting pieces. it is usually divided into series connection and parallel connection.
22. discharge platform: time refers to the discharge time when the voltage drops from the initial voltage to 1.2v.
23. primary battery: (also called primary battery) refers to the battery that users cannot use for the second time after the battery is discharged.
24. rechargeable battery: (also called secondary battery) refers to the battery that can recover the active substance by charging after the battery is discharged. generally, the rechargeable battery can be used hundreds or even thousands of times.
25. nickel mesh groove punching: the nickel mesh shall be punched into the groove position by using the corresponding mold specified in the process standard, so as to make the exposed dimension of the electrode ear qualified during spot welding and reduce the false, false and desoldering.
26. nickel mesh grading: according to a certain grade (generally 0.3g), the nickel mesh of the same model and different weight shall be graded to keep the materials attached in the coating process consistent.
27. smearing: the nickel mesh substrate of each grade shall be adjusted through the gap of the plasterer to keep the nickel mesh accessories of different grades consistent.
28. accessories: the slurry prepared in the batching room and attached to the positive and negative plates in the process of smear or slurry drawing.
29. scraping blade: use the scraping blade to scrape the extra accessories on the pole (accessories on the pole ear) flat and clean, so that the weight is qualified and the accessories are even.
30. cutting: adjust the cutting knife in accordance with the requirements of the process, so that the length and width of the cutting piece meet the process requirements.
31. tablet pressing: adjust the corresponding clearance of the counter rolling machine to make the length, width and thickness of the pole piece conform to the process.
32. slurry pulling: the slurry is dried in the oven and pulled out of the slurry pulling furnace after passing through the mold of the corresponding gap with the steel belt.
33. slicing: use the corresponding slicing knife to divide the large pieces into the width specified by the process
thirty-four. what is the effect of group arrangement? what are the adverse effects?
answer: the battery bank represents the combination of at least two batteries, so the following points should be paid attention to when the batteries are combined: 1. the height of the batteries must be the same, otherwise the height of the batteries may be inconsistent; 2. the capacity grade between the batteries should be strictly distinguished, and the batteries of different grades should not be combined together, otherwise the leakage of the batteries and the use times of the batteries will be reduced number: 3. the batteries must be leveled when they are arranged, otherwise the appearance and finished product size of the batteries will be affected, which will eventually lead to the inability of the battery customers to use, so it must be carried out in strict accordance with the relevant requirements and relevant operation instructions; 4. pay attention to the safety protection measures when arranging the batteries, small heart 502 glue splashed into the eyes;
（2）终止电压：cut-off discharge voltage
（3）开路电压：open circuit voltage
（4）放电深度：depth of discharge
battery process terminology
negative/ positivepaste mixing
negative foundation paste coating
negative paste coating负极拉浆
coating and sintering拉浆烧结
the negativeplate cutting负极裁片
classifying by weight极片分级
recircling the belt复绕
scrubbing the plate刷片
the first inspection首检
punched steel belt穿孔钢带
tab welding (to plate)点焊极耳
electronic balance 电子天平
welding current collector点焊集流盘
changing the can倒壳
testing short circuit测短路
welding collector to can bottom点底
inserting insulation spacer (separating loop)装隔断圈
vent cap 组合盖帽
manual caps assembling人工按帽
sending to warehouse成品入库
microporous polyethylene separator 聚乙烯微孔隔膜
testing internal resistance测内阻
unsealing pressure 开启压力
area specific density面密度
the national power battery innovation center successfully developed a 500wh / kg high specific energy battery technology prototype
dark horse? black technology? china lithium power sdc coater has been quietly mass produced!
technical trend and challenge of future development of automotive power